Thursday 5 July 2012

2 Seroja.

Seriously, i hate everyone in my class. and yes, i hate myself too for dropping going there. WHY MUST YOU GO JOYEE???

Oh, Dear Dickson Tan, can you stop being a dick. Just because you have the word ''dick'' in your name, doesn't give you the rights to be one. I don't even know why would anyone like you! Idiot. 

I WANT TO GO BACK TO TERATAI! I HATE THIS CLASS, everyone in this class are assholes. Hopefully, i start studying to go back to Teratai. i really want to. oh, i would also love to get 10 and above this time, which is never happening as i got 36 the previous term. Haiiihhhhh, i just want to get away from idiots, fakes, jerks and loud people. And most importantly from YOU.  Is it that difficult? Pray and Try and study are the only ways. (:

I FUCKING LOVE HARU HARU BY BIG BANG <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment