Saturday 15 September 2012

wait, what was suppose to say again, gahh. Had it all in my mind, just when i start to type, my mind decided to blank out on me. >:(

5 Minutes later.....

bubububub... nothing. i got nothing.. yet.

another 5 minutes had past.

baba black sheep..
URGH.
THIS ISN'T GOOD.
I HAD IT ALL UNDER MY FINGERTIPS, NOW? BEEEPP. :(
blargh.

no, i can't i can't...
 
while waiting for me, please load this video and while it's loading please watch the video. 
TQ.
Big Bang Hwaiting ~ 
Daesung Oppa Hwaiting! 
Daeeee y so cute? you're making me melt. <3 daebak! 
OHHHHHH RIGHT. UMM. HEHE, FINALLY! I GOT IT I GOT IT.
HEEP HEEP HOORAY! ALRIGHT. 
TOMORROW'S 16 SEPT. WOOHOO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS.
i can't believe you're gonna be 20 tomorrow, well in my county 11 more minutes.
i still remember when you were 16, and well when my sister was obsess with the Jonas Brothers. i'm afraid to tell you this but, she well . she's 20! give her a break. lol, you have me. so that's alright right? 
WHY IN THE WORLD AM I TALKING TO MYSELF.
i lub Nick Jonas, he's mine. UNDERSTOOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment