Sunday 16 September 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS !!

HIHIHI!
it's finally Nick Jonas' birthday! OMGOMG, i'm so happy!!
bby, you're finally 20. how do you feel? :')
once a Jonas fan, forever a Jonas fan.
you guys, most importantly you Nick. i don't know bout you, but you're music made me feel more alive, more you know. awesome? HEHE.



you're my hero.

 go on, say it. SAY IT I SAID.

 are you trying to kill me?

 are those for me? hehe

 16 year old Nick, ohh. you're making me cry like a proud mama. Mrs Jonas, you must be very proud of your kiddos.

 i see facial hair, you're growing up too fast.

 sweet mama.




well, all i want say again is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK JERRY JONAS. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS, i got your back! 
Hwaiting!! wait, this isn't a korean post.. whoops!

#jonasbrothersnewsingle! :D can't wait! byee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment