Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hello, it's been a long time since my last post. So, how's everyone doing? good? no? well i don't care. lol. jk love you guys xx

i think i did something good? i don't know, but i talked to Casey. But yet, i was kinda harsh on her.. cause she was super loud in the library, telling everyone i like Big Bang and 2NE1. gosh, she's like. So, you like Big Bang ahh? My oldest sister likes them too, who's your favourite member? me: Daesung. Casey: OMG, YEAH YEAH HE SUPER FUNNEH. me: okay, hehe. -laughs awkwardly-. sorry for being too harsh. i do apologize. heep xx

random fact about me: i love how the way GD says/sings/raps the word Mother fucker in "Light it Up" he sounds so mhmmhm. yummers. lolz

oh, had chocolicious* chocolate fudgy cake. hehe, Happy Birthday Quek! :D
so lucky to be a Tuesday member! :D

everybody: Happy Birthday Quek!
Casey: haha, quack quack.

......

Casey asked me: whose birthday is it?
me: umm, Quek.
Casey: who??
me: ummm, someone over there la. -continues to scribble on book-

AFTERWARDS.

Casey: the cake for the Perpustakawan ah?
me: i think so...
Casey: fine lor. -walks away-
me: ??

lol, byee gtg. dinnah time xx
bye lovelies~

all the conversations with her were all in Mandarin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment