Friday 10 August 2012

Theory Exam.

Hey'all ! :D

so, tomorrow is my Piano Exam and i'm freaking nervous. i don't want to fail again. yes, i repeat AGAIN. i hate being a failure, i promised marmie i'll pass, and i'm very confident in passing this, yet i don't feel very confident in myself, i'm afraid i'll screw up like always.

i hope it's easy, i don't want to blank out! :/ i just hope i get enough rest tonight. and for the next day, i'll just focus on one thing : THEORY. i don't wanna let my teacher aka my aunt! and most importantly my mum. My dad doesn't even know i'm taking the exam.  i don't wanna waste my mum's money.. sighhh.

what am i still doing here? i need to sleep! sooo, wish me good luck? If i blog tomorrow means i'm happy with myself,and if i don't you know whats up!

i guess i'll go, bye.. See you tomorrow.
wishh meeehhh luckkk bayybehh. okay? :P

I'LL ACE THIS SHIZZZ! -over confident-

bonus news, My dog humped a pillow. EWW, my sister said it's natural for animals, but i said it ain't natural for my eyes! ahhh, how am i gonna have a good night sleep, ewww. :( Brady is barely 21 and he is doing these sicky stuff, ahhh he is underage. :( My pure pure sweet doggie ain't a Virgin anymore, my dad said brady has been doing ''these'' before, and it's not his first, i feel disgusted. and, more disgusted if my dad puts the pillow back at the original spot, imagine the germs. AHHHHH :(

No comments:

Post a Comment