Monday 25 March 2013

Hey sexy lady~

hi hi fellow people.. :D how are you guys doing today? me? oh, i'm fine ;) So, if you're wondering why i don't really post about my friend problems anymore cause, i threw the rotten apple away? seems like it, but ever since you know how is gone, yea i must admit missing the person is a must since we shared so many things together, i know i will never forget but i could move on. yea?
 anyways, enough of the sad sad things that happened in my life, and i shall share with you my happiness.. and that is K-POP. HUAAHUAHAUHAUHAUHA. better leave before i go cray cray. teehee.

I've been really into B1A4, which is badddd. cause i'm not done with fangirling over BB, JYJ & TVXQ....... i will never be done.  but still, their songs are really catchy.. i've only listen to two songs oops. anyways, i must say CNU is super duper delicious~ :P
 yea, usually guys with long hair ain't really my type, sorry Chunnie but when you had the fugly long hair i didn't really "digged" it... tho, i've not rights since i liked you after the hair cut.. soooo, back to the story... doesn't he look cute ><? :D hehe, anyways check them out~!
not bad huh? :-P B1A4 HWAITING~! 

WELL, I GUESS THAT'S IT. TEEHHEEEEE~! SARANGHAE EVERYBODEHHHHHH~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment