Thursday 4 October 2012

Fantastic Baby.



PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST, GIFS ARE JUST A LIL REMINDER. THANKS XX
Wow, fantastic baby.
I’ve been replaying this video for like thousands of times, and I’m still not bored of it yet (:
I know, I’m kinda late for a review. But you know, I’m a very busy person. :P
REVIEW FROM A V.I.P
Ohh, nice owl you got there.
OMG, hai GD fantastic orange hair you’ve got there, don’t you think you need a trim? No, okay.
‘’Don’t Stop The Music” yes, I agree.
That ‘’tongkak’’ GD is holding is so lucky, it may sound a little creepy but I want to be that stick.
That Owl is so lucky to be featured in the video. Now I wanna be an owl. But that particular owl.
Yippe, Taeyang! I see skin. Oh, you look kinda cold there Young Bae.
      Wait, are you melting?
Love his hair cute, it’s so ‘’alive’’.
His tattoos are so well done. Love his earrings. Tho, I’ll never in a million years wear that.
RIOT RIOT!!
Taeyang rocking that chair back and forth, wait..
GD ON A THRONE, YUMZ.  Loving his red seaweed hair.
While G-Dragon scratches his forehead, I’m here fangirling. Nothing much.
‘’HUH!’’
T.O.P! T.O.P!
Can I frame you up, Tabi?
You can be my sailor, please sail me away.  -wtf-
Now it’s T.O.P’s turn to sit on the Throne, he looks dashing as usual.
I SEE MORE SKIN TAEYANG!!! But you look kinda scary… -no comment-
Cool neck tattoo.
Daesung flexing his yummy muscles. I see abs, but I want more tho. Am I being to greedy?
nah, i'm not.
After seeing Daesung, please send me to the nearest hospital. I think I passed out.
Oh, Taeyang.
Wow, back to Daesung. That’s how he stretches whenever he wakes up on my bed.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES, FULL FACE THINGY. MY FAVOURITE.



While everyone is singing or doing something weird, Taeyang is there moving and dancing. Stay still bby, we want to see your good looking face.
I love it when Seungri does his hand thingy during the Full Face thingy, so cute.
BOOM SHAKALAKA. BOOM SHAKALAKA ~
BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM SHAKALAKA~
BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM SHAKALAKA~
Seungri, omg. Skin!! I see skin!! And bunch of girls touching you, um aren’t you gonna sue them for sexual harassment? Wait, what? You’re loving it? Well then, you should’ve just call us V.I.P to do it, we could’ve done it for free. And after that, we won’t be washing our hands. And if we have some kind of hygiene problem, we’ll blame you. Jk, I love you.
“MAMA JUST LET ME BE YOUR LOVER” OKAY, I WILL.
T.O.P why you looking so blue today? 
-I’m singing my blues~ - no pun intended.
He raised his blue eyebrows, I feel loved.
GD randomly popped out from somewhere, cool.
Aiyer, what’s with your lips babe?
 lol.

Taeyang, stop dancing like that
 or I’ll do something really bad… like? Ummm. I’ll get back to you with the answer. Wait, keep on dancing like that. You sexy beast. I can see the 6 packs. I’m loving it.
Daesung ahh. Why you so cute? Me wanna hugs you! Cute cute!!
I’ll catch you whenever you fall.  Oppa, Saranghae.
   
Yup, finally my favourite part of the video. Lol, jk my favourite part was when I could see skin.
(urgh there’s a mosquito flying around, how am I gonna concentrate?)
I really could not describe this scene, as it’s too perfect.
Tho, what’s with those shaggy brown thingys at the back?
BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM SHAKALAKA~
BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM SHAKALAKA~
BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM SHAKALAKA~
T.O.P thinks he looks cute with those specs. Cheh, you do. Why are you so adorbs one?
More like Boom, you’re pregnant.
Shaggy doggie.
GD looks cool with his seaweed hair, I must finally admit.
My BBY Daesung, you look goooooood with the blonde hair. You sexy male.
Seungri ah, you look forever sexy with black hair.
Taeyang, keep on dancing girlfriend. I mean... Boyfriend
T.O.P, I’m pregnant and the father is you.
It’s like a party, why am I not invited?
I like how GD flips his hair. So stylish.
I like how they sit in a row, so chilled after a fantastic party which I wasn’t invited to. Tsk, tsk.
Well, I guess I’m done with my one on one review, keep up the good work boys!
BIG BANG HWAITING!
SARANGHAEYO.

\
lol at everybody.  

gif not mine xx 
credits to owner.


No comments:

Post a Comment