Friday 26 April 2013

Happy Birthday My little smiling angel :)

so, Daesung ahh! ( i'm not supposed to call you that, but i love you.) Happy Birthday oppa, this is my first year celebrating your birthday, but i'm sure it won't be my last! :D

Anyways, Daesung was the one that always cheers me up when i'm down, his smile brightens up my day, i just love everything about him, that's mainly why he is my ultimate bias :) i don't know, everything about Daesung is perfect, perfect, perfect. damn, i love his bod anyways, here are some pictures :)

 :') a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e !

 oh hay dair~
 my girl group dancing babe!

 >.<!!!

 STAPPPPHH!
 imagine he saw T.O.P naked and this would probably be his reaction.

 no one can rock those funky sunglasses except you bby
 beautiful.


 born to entertain, born to sing.




 sigh, if only i get to see this flawless human being every morning!

one thing about Dae is that, he acts like a country bimp(?) and he actually ain't from the countryside. my bby bumpkin






 wooooop!





last thing before i end this post, HAPPY BITHDAY DAESUNG OPPA~ :D I SARANGHAE YOU! FIGHTING~ ( and one day i will get your album, one day!)


pics aren't mine, CREDIT TO THE OWNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment