Friday 15 February 2013

school.

School starts in 2 more days..... 2 MORE FREAKING DAYS. that means, there's no more holidays for us till like after the 1st term exams, and that means PMR awaits. i mean, 98's are getting close to dooms daysss. which is bad. very VERY bad. BAD.

sigh, no more Chinese New Year for us. :( i feel sad already, i don't want Sunday to come. eff you sunday. :(  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i haven't even started on Homework. that's screwed up man. i'm supposed to be studying but i'm here wasting my precious time. wtffff, okay. i probably should just enjoy the extra days left. HAVE I TOLD YOU I WENT TO SUNGAI WANG AND I SAW A PAIR OF BEAUTIFUL SUNGLASSES AND I LIKE FEEL IN LOVE WITH IT AND THE PRICE (RM6 from Cotton On, wtff so cheap) AND THE ANSWER I GOT BACK FROM MY MUM IS NO, WAIT TILL YOU HAVE CONTACTS FIRST. DAAA FUC. :( WAAAAAAAAAA, NOW I WANNA GO BACK TO SUNGAI WANG BUT I CAN'T CAUSE MUM SAYS THE PLACE IS DANGEROUS. AND BESIDES IT'S TOO FAR. BUT THAT BEAUTIFUL........ MY BABYYYYYYYY! :( WAAAAAAAAA. I'M NEVER GOING BACK TO SUNGAI WANG :( SAD LIFE IS SAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment