Saturday 30 June 2012

30.6.2012

Hello Sisters and Brothers from another mother. hah, anyways since today's a Saturday that's means no school, no emo posts! yay!


so i guess i'll post some pictures? i think. DO ENJOY!  

haha, like this Blog..... right? no? okay.
 8 simple ways to make Maggie noodles! or as ''gui lou'' calls it Ramen. oh, by the Master Ted.

JOE JONAS. 
look at this flawless human being. Y U SO FLAWLESS, CAN I DONATE SOME FLAWS TO YOU? lol

check this funny gif.


When my best friend sees her crush, my reaction.


 to infinity and beyond~

this is what i do when i'm in my room.... alone.


 don't judge.

when i see my crush's new photos
image

 ha.


face of an ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEL.~~ lalala.




Selena <3


From Boys to Men.

When i say Hi to my crush ( which is never gonna happen)


LOL, i guess that's enough for today.... 再见
                                                                         -LauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaS.

No comments:

Post a Comment